Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tantalizing Tuesday #12...

Helllllllllo...

Happy Tantalizing Tuesday!


Soooo...what I'm doing here is taking a picture of my choice (scary now...huh? *giggles*) and writing a short 200 word scene to it.


That's it...*claps hands up and down* 200 words, no more and no less. Yes you can count them and keep me honest...and if I slip you can punish me too...*winks* Now you're wondering how many times I might 'accidently' slip aren't you? *chuckes*


And before this intro becomes longer than the main attraction (*gasps* shame on you all for thinking that way...oh you make me so proud! *big smiles*) Let's get on it...




Our Magic
copyright © 2012 Havan Fellows


"I'm serious Brody...this place is magical!"
Brody walked around the tree and sat on the bench. "Oh? Do tell."
Mark jumped over the back of the bench and landed next to his lover. "There're sprites that whiz by here all the time." He notched his voice with a wisp of awe. "Picture it...lots of beautifully bright lights moving so fast that all you see is an enchanting stream of haze."
Brody dragged him onto his lap. "Those are fireflies, you fool." He laughed while kissing Mark's temple.
Mark pulled away and brushed their lips together. "Au contraire mon frère, look deeper...look with your heart and soul, not your eyes."
Brody turned to stare at the tree and smiled, he knew the magic of this place alright.
He again pulled his heart and soul onto his lap, holding him closely as he whispered in his ear, "The sprites aren't what make this place magical. The day you whispered I love you...with your legs wrapped around me, allowing me to love you in return. That right there is where true magic comes from."
Straddling his lap, Mark pushed his lips again Brody's and spoke into his mouth, "Yes. True magic. Our magic."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Powerful stuff right there...*soft smile*

But guess what...I'm not the only one to do this Tantalizing Tuesday blog! No...honest I'm not! *giggles and grabs you* Get ready...get set...let's go!



11 comments:

  1. The picture is magical and the story is too. Very romantic. Just my kind of interest. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved that! They didn't need the Sprites for magic to exist. What a great post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! Very well written, playful, and beautiful! I loved it. It's great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...loved it! Going to check out the others. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'He again pulled his heart and soul onto his lap.' Oh Havan, I'm in love with this line! *wish I'd thought of it* You wrote some magic right there, sweetheart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww so sweet! I love it. Magical indeed. You are.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a sweet scene ^.^

    "Those are fireflies, you fool."
    LOL

    "He again pulled his heart and soul onto his lap"
    *Sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too busy reading this sweet story to count words! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautifully written romantic teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  10. An entire love story captured in such a short space and linking with the pic quite beautifully. Nice one, Haven. Uplifting.

    ReplyDelete