Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Flash Fiction Friday #2

My muse brought this picture to my attention and I thought ... oh lumpy potatoes that pic just talks to me!  So I hope you all enjoy my Flash Fiction Friday ... 




I love him.  I even love how he lights that stupid cigarette after we have sex.  That's probably all this is to him.  Sex.  So why do I stay?  Why do I allow him to do his worst to me?  Because it also happens to be his best.

When he's done with that cigarette he'll turn to me.  He'll smile like he did the first time we met each other.  He'll drag me closer and press me to his chest, kiss my hair, hold me.  And all will be right in my world, because just maybe he loves me too.




Okay you're done ... did you like it?  Comment then please ... I'm a needy sort *blushes*

Now you get to have more fun and click on the links below for some major kick assets talented FFF!  *sips coffee and gets back to EDJ*


12 comments:

  1. Great FFF. You can feel her sadness, resignatio, and hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it. She remains ever optimistic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love can be so blind and so sad at time. I'm betting it wasn't even good for her, at least not enough to offset her heartache. Now, if she could just learn to boil water without burning it, then maybe he'd change.

    This is a great post with a lot of emotion in it, I liked it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Havan. She's the eternal optimist. You can feel her emotions. Well done honey :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. <3 this post! She has such depth of character in so few lines!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He doesn't love her. He loves me. Sorry. ;)

    GREAT JOB HAVAN!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've packed so much emotion into these 100 words. Nice job :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww I feel like cuddling now!! I really hope he'll love her just like she loves him!!
    Great post my yang <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! Her emotions are right out there for us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. loved this. you could really feel her hope <3

    ReplyDelete