Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Just having a little fun here...the Liebster Award Nomination...


Just having a little fun here...the Liebster Award Nomination

Sara York is sharing the love with me! *hugs and smooches*

So the talented and beautiful Sara York nominated me for the Liebster Awards.

What is the Liebster Blog award, you say? This is an award given to blogs that have less than 200 followers. It’s a way of generating some love and traffic for smaller bloggers. Now for the rules:

1. Each person must post 11 facts about themselves
2. Answer the 11 questions the tagger has given you and then give 11 questions for those you tag.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them.
5. No tag backs.


11 facts about me:

1.  I'm a tad bit giggly
2.  Coffee and me have a very special relationship
3.  The kitchen and I had a falling out when I was a kiddo...we haven't made up yet, but it is trying to woo me
4.  I write with a terrific set of authors every Monday—the Story Orgy
5.  My landlords are two cats...and they are demanding *heads desk*
6.  I work an EDJ when the sun is out...but my true passion is in my WIPs
7.  When no one is looking I like to write poetry
8.  I almost never drink carbonated beverages
9.  I haven't voluntarily turned on a television set in over a year
10. Dark chocolate M&Ms make the world go round
11. I almost always have my hair up in a ponytail or my hair clip


11 Questions

1. What foreign countries have you traveled to?  I've been to Israel
2. Coffee or tea?  Coffee...though I do enjoy tea also...but coffee
3. Sex or sleep?  Yep...not always in that order though...hehe
4. What are you wearing?  My tank top and Betty Boop jammie pants :)
5. Beer or wine?  If you insist...*giggles*
6. Favorite movie?  Oh there are many...French Kiss is my comfort movie
7.  The last book you read?  Can't name it...it's a beta read I'm doing and OMG is it terrific!
8. Any special talents?   A few...but my mom reads this blog so let's keep it PG-13 please *winks*
9. Pizza or salad?  Ruby Tuesday or Sweet Tomatoes salad bar
10. Side sleeper or back?  Oh well back...hands and knees...side...*heads desk*...oh I didn't see the 'sleep' part...in that case...
11. Cuddle or need space?  Cuddle please and thank you


My questions for those I’ve tagged:

1.  Favorite vacation?
2.  Morning, nooner or night?
3.  Believe in love at first sight?
4.  Shifter or Vampire?
5.  Favorite euphemism for sex?
6.  Favorite movie?
7.  Beef or chicken?
8.  Do you still own a fave child toy?
9.  Favorite adult toy?
10. Rocky Horror Picture Show fave character...ever dress up as him/her?
11. Cuddle or need space?


The lucky 11 I've tagged

Lee Brazil
Em Woods
Hank Edwards
Talon PS
Tom Woods
Remmy Duchene
Laura Harner
Allison Cassatta
Olivia Ventura
DC Juris
Jambrea Gaff

1 comment:

  1. Just stopping by to show some love. You almost never drink carbonated beverages? Oh my gosh i'd go into withdrawl. Even if it's just juice mixed with sparkling water i love the bubbly

    ReplyDelete