Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

WhIP Wednesday...Farewell

It's HUMP day


And what a kawinky dink, it's also WhIP Wednesday...wow – funny how those two things fall on the same day isn't it? *droll stare* Yeah yeah yeah I know...but I'm ahead of the game on coffee consumption right now so I will not be blamed for the asinine things that I may spew out...lol

This week I'm working on getting some of my Story Orgy Singles up and running...I've got a few to sah-wing with. The one I'm showing attention to right now is from the first evah antho the Story Orgy published...cool right?

Here is the cover for Farewell and a smallish blurb...can't wait until it is available! It was previously published in And The Prompt Is...Vol 1.



 Dwight’s heartache leads him to the cemetery; where lessons are waiting to be learned and second chances are freely given.










So how would you Judge Jude?
My new release is now available...read the first chapter here.


No comments:

Post a Comment