Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

Win a Wicked book...

Okay, so I'm posting a tad bit later than is the norm for me...lol...but I gotta tell you all about this contest going on at Scattered Thoughts & RogueWords...it involves the Pulp Friction and free books!

Yep – head over there now and not only am I answering a couple of Wick related questions (Ned & Kyle's names do come up!) But you leave a simple comment and you too can be in the running for a book from me! *big smiles*


First, he prefers the term ass. He has also approved: asshat, asshole and whole-ass…

Oh yeah, you know I'm talking about Wick there...lmao...if you want to see more of my Wicked's Way interview click on over. Don't forget to leave a simple comment! :)








And don't forget that the first Wick book...
Wicked Solutions...is on sale for only 99¢

No comments:

Post a Comment