Pages

Monday, September 21, 2015

Happy Story Orgy Monday… Slither Over Here pt 4 #storyorgy #blogstory

Happy Monday to all! :)

This week’s prompt:  “I would like to make an exchange, please.”


Slither Over Here
Serious working title…trust me! lol
Part 4
copyright © 2015 Havan Fellows

Chapter Four

He wobbled on his feet. How did men do this so easily? Twice already he slid and had to balance himself before he could finish the short distance to where Marvin landed. He saw blood all over Marvin’s head and arms. He tried to scent how much but the tongue in his mouth wasn’t working properly, though a strange muted sensation was coming from his nose.
He knelt and used his fingers to probe at Marvin’s skin. Not sure what he should be looking for, he felt around making sure the abrasions didn’t peel any skin away.
“So soft.” He stopped and looked around. That was his voice. “Soft…your skin is so soft,” He repeated. “Ssssssssssoft.” He elongated his S and smiled wide, enjoying the hissing sound.
“Yeah? That might be the blood you’re smearing all over me.” A harsh grumble stopped him from his exploring.
“You are alive?” He laughed, then stopped and looked around.
“Um...yeah? I took a tumble and my head aches like a mother, but I’ll survive.”
“Men are resilient.” He nodded, trying to wipe some of the blood off Marvin’s face.
Marvin pushed his hands away and sat up slowly...pausing midway before laying back down. “Give me a minute. I’m sure the trees will stop spinning in a minute.”
He looked around at the stable trees. “The trees are not spinning.”
“You try bashing your head back and forth and see if everything doesn’t spin.”
“No thank you. I had enough bashing when that beast dragged me out here.”
As if the beast knew they were talking about him he bounded down the embankment and started licking Marvin’s face clean.
“Ah come on. That’s just gross Rufus. No! Stop!” Marvin feebly tried to push the huge creature away.
“He doesn’t seem to obey those commands.”
“Yeah, no shit Sherlock.” Marvin finally got the dog to stop lapping on him after all the blood was gone. He felt his face with his fingers, dragging them over two small scrapes on his forehead and one linear cut down his cheek. He slowly sat up and rested against the tree.
“No shit?” He went from kneeling to sitting next to Marvin. “Is that what you will call me? Sherlock?”
“Fuck me,” Marvin mumbled, narrowing his eyes. “I wasn’t seeing things, was I? You’re the golden snake I’ve been hunting for, aren’t you?”
He ducked his head and smiled. “I never was far.”
“You never were far? Where the hell were you then? Twenty years I looked for you, but you disappeared.” Marvin slowly stood up and grunted as he favored his right ankle. “Damn, think I sprained it. Don’t think it’s broken though, thank god. Call you?”
He gracefully stood up next to Marvin. “You can break?” Maybe men weren’t as resilient as he first thought.
“Yeah, bones break and have to be mended back together.” He limped to the start of the incline and looked up. “Shit, this is gonna hurt.” He hobbled around in a small circle and then bent and picked up a thick stick about half as tall as he was. “So, before I heal from my concussion and am in the proper frame of mind to freak out...what are you?”
“I am a Sherlock. You said so yourself.” Sherlock followed Marvin up the side of the ravine. He stayed close to him just in case Marvin slipped. He wouldn’t allow Marvin to be hurt again. Rufus jumped by his side. “I think he likes this form as much as the snake one.”
Marvin stopped and turned. “He didn’t hurt you too much did he?”
“It was unpleasant. But it did not hurt as bad as when I wrapped around him. That was excruciating. The entire rubbing and digging his body down. I hope to never feel that type of action again.”
Chuckling, Marvin turned and continued up the hill. “That’s a bit backwards.”
Sherlock watched Marvin lean on the stick and rest as soon as he reached the top. “Will you be able to get to your house on your injury?” He noted the beads of moisture appearing on Marvin’s face. Sherlock leaned over and flicked his tongue out, capturing the drops from his upper lip.
Marvin gasped, “Why did you do that?”
He closed his eyes to enjoy the wetness collected. “I initially thought this tongue was solely for decoration. I was wrong. That was spectacular.” Opening to see, he leaned over again and swiped the drops from the corner of Marvin’s eye, working the tip of his tongue over his cheekbone and down to the edge of his mouth.
He slightly pulled back and touched the spot his tongue just cleaned. Sticking out his tongue he wiggled it past his finger and through Marvin’s closed lips.
So moist and warm. He felt the heat in his own body spike, tingles reaching through his foreign appendages, all of them.
Stepping closer he felt something on him bump into Marvin’s thigh. He stopped immediately and looked down. That one part of his new body that he wasn’t familiar with now pointed straight to Marvin. He tapped it softly and it bobbed a few times but never stopped reaching for Marvin.
“Okay, don’t do that. You’re gonna hurt yourself.” Marvin chuckled as he let the tree behind him help support his weight.
Sherlock held up his hands to Marvin. “I have listened to you and your family talk. These are hands. I stand on my feet. I can even tell you the television schedule on Thursday night when your mother will not be pried away from in front of the television box. But this is never spoke of.” He tapped the offending appendage once more. “I know not what to call it, or what it is for. I enjoy looking at yours when you are without clothes. I enjoyed my close up glance at your loose wrinkled pouch behind it today also. But I have not been able to understand. Except when you touch yours and suddenly start screaming.”
“You’re kidding me. You can change from snake to man and you’ve no idea what your dick is for? You’ve had to have played with it at least. Wait a freaking minute!” He stood straight up just to hop on his good foot twice and lean back against the tree. “You’ve watched me jack off? Oh my god! And when have you ever seen my balls? I think I would’ve known if a giant golden snake was up in my junk. Which, no offense, I would never let a giant gold snake that close to my…” He waved below his waist
Sherlock remembered the last time he saw Marvin touching his dick and mimicked what he saw then. He wrapped his fingers around it and moved his hand to the tip then back down to the base. The sensations were just as phenomenal as when he put his tongue in Marvin’s mouth. It felt natural to flex his backside and push his lower section forward so he did.
“This morning, but I took a smaller green form. I couldn’t slither through the cracks in your house in the bigger form. Not to mention I promised to never change into that flashy form out of fear. We can change into man, but we don’t. The ones that have changed to this form never returned to their true snake form. We believe it can’t be done in reverse.” He continued to leisurely stroke his dick. “This feels good. But I feel no inclination to yell like you do.”
“That was you this morning?” He watched Sherlock’s movements. “You’ve barely got to second base with yourself. What do you expect? You’ve got to get up in there and work it good.” Marvin grabbed his hips and tugged Sherlock’s naked body against his clothed one. “I’ll give you one thing, this is the fucking sexiest delusion I’ve ever had.”
Sherlock gasped in shock when Marvin grabbed his dick and rubbed it roughly against the coarse fabric of his jeans. His grip tighter, slide faster than Sherlock’s had been. Sherlock moaned loudly from the resulting friction.
“Oh yeah, now you’re rounding third base.” Marvin twisted his wrist when he reached the tip. Every other stroke Marvin swiped his hand over the top and used the copious moisture that leaked out to make the movements smoother.
Staring down at his fifth appendage, Sherlock marveled at how it wept from the forceful treatment. It became increasingly difficult to fill his lungs with oxygen. “Am I broken?”
“You’re perfect,” Marvin whispered, grabbing Sherlock’s own wrinkled pouch behind his dick and squeezing his hand around it.
Sherlock reached for Marvin’s dick, but Marvin’s armor blocked him from grabbing it. “I’d like to make an exchange, please,” he requested.
“Of course you would…” Marvin’s laugh fluctuated from high pitches to deeper waves.
His response confused Sherlock, but his body did not allow him time to ponder why.  He twitched, his midsection bucking forward and back faster as if of its own accord, not allowing Sherlock the strained control he had only moments ago. He grabbed Marvin by the shoulders and bit down into Marvin’s covered flesh as he did indeed scream the way he saw Marvin do. Something was shooting through this body in a wave so strong he wasn’t sure he could keep this upright position.
His body spasmed—all his muscles tensing and releases simultaneously—and heat flew from his dick in the form of a thick liquid. He bit down harder, shuddering against this wonderful man that occupied his every thought.
Marvin continued rubbing his hand on Sherlock until he could handle it no more, the pleasure turning into a type of torture he had to escape from. He placed his hand over Marvin’s wrist and the other man seemed to understand his silent plea and stilled his movements.
Completely depleted of energy, his newly shaped body feeling as pliable as his snake body, he leaned against Marvin breathing heavily. Sherlock never felt anything so amazing before. He thought if Marvin would always touch him on his dick it might be worth it to never be able to return to his true form.

To be cont’d…

The fun is never over with just one turn—we are the Story Orgy™ remember *winks*—so head over to the next blog and enjoy multiples with us…


1 comment:

  1. Wow! Alien or supernatural creature or what have you, Sherlock is sexy! And funny! LOL! Loving this story. Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete