Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Flash Friday Fiction #12...


Happy Friday Everyone!!!

Are you ready for the flashing to begin????

So this Friday Flash Fiction is a number of talented authors getting together to describe a picture with just 100 words, not 101...not 99 - 100 hits the mark.

Enough idle chatter? Well if you say so...but I personally say I never can get enough...*smirks*

Unexpected things happen when all you want is to be accepted for yourself—unexpected things indeed…*points to a cute girl with a man approaching her from behind*…



The hand came down on her mouth gently but firmly. She felt hot breath float over her ear.

"Do you think I don't know? You may be fooling them, but not me. What do you think these guys are gonna do if they find out?"

Her green eyes widened. She knew. They didn't take nicely to deception, even if she wasn't deceiving them in her own mind. This was who she was and she was proud of it.

He lowered his hand and kept going until he caressed her cock in it. "I, on the other hand, think you're beautiful."

*****************************************

Being true to yourself...that is a beautiful thing indeed…

*grabs your hand and makes the leap giggling* now for the fun part—let's blog hop to the next yummy morsel awaiting our presence!



17 comments:

  1. You got me with that one. Great flasher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not see that coming! Great flash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice surprise at the end! Fooled me and made me smile. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's absolutely brilliant! I love it!
    I'm sure nobody've seen that one coming!
    Great post <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that was a bit of a twist. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow!I love the message in this post. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that one surprised me, good twist at the end. nice FFF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice twist Havan! Great post

    E~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woah, that was a surprise, Havan! Glad someone will stick by.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Alrighty then... Loved the twist at the end. Great FFF!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well that was unexpected! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, so much emotion in that last sentence!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it- who we are inside doesn't always match our outside, and the lie is in the perception of others, not ourselves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. The sentence: "He lowered his hand and kept going until he caressed her cock in it. "I, on the other hand, think you're beautiful."" - is this the correct gender? I'm just asking for clarification as I don't mind if it is as written (since I date shemales).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's correct :) ... she is a woman inside - no matter what her outsides are, which is why she doesn't see herself as being deceitful, she is being herself and that is all. Hope you enjoyed :)

      Delete