Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Character Spotlight...A Bear named Fuzzy...hehe

So my teddy bear Fuzzy was spotlighted on the Breathless Press blog the other day...and I snuck the transcripts out so I could share it with you guys over here...*waggles brows and giggles*


‘Meet the Character’ Spotlight

Title of Book: Geoff's Teddy

Character: Fuzzy Beough


Q: So tell us about yourself. What got you in the crosshairs for your author?
That would probably be my bossman, Emery. He needed a distraction for a meddling twink...and I guess Havan saw something in me I didn't see.  

Q: What was it that drew you to your mate?
My mate? I don't know anything about a mate, but I do know that Geoff was the first person in a long time that I really liked hanging out with. He was easy to talk to and didn't make me feel stupid for being curious about the whole guy doing guy thing. 
.
Q: A little naughty fun, where was the wildest place you seduced your partner?
Well, the one time I got him to go mudding with me he had some fun payback while I was driving. Just thanking the good lord that no other cars were around for that. I didn't have the best control on the steering wheel at the time...

Q: Boxers, briefs or Commando on a man?
I don't really care what others have on under their jeans, but I do know that Geoff loves his colorful tiny briefs. He says they lift his package for him, damn...maybe I shouldn't say that? But it does make him look good in those trousers he wears. Me, I'm a jeans man and that's enough for me.  

Q: If your partner wants to seduce you, what's one sure fire trick he/she can play?
No tricks involved. He just tells me to get naked.

Q: What is the one place on your partner's body that you know will drive them wild-in and out of bed?
Well this isn't on his body, but when I call him lil man and smirk...well he knows what I'm thinking. That's when he tells me to get naked and haven't we already covered this?

Q: What was one of the most embarrassing thing your author did to you in Geoff's Teddy?
I don't really embarrass all that easy. I don't see any reason for it. Something happens and you deal, right? But let me tell you, when my folks came by that first time with Geoff and me in bed, well Geoff didn't exactly enjoy that. 

Q: Anything else you would like to add?
You know, a lot of people are calling me a "Gay for you" type of guy. I don't know what that really means, all I know is that I fell for someone I was attracted to. The fact that that someone was a man just meant I had to learn some new—and extremely fun—things. In the end I got someone that I love and loves me back, so go me.

Blurb:
Fuzzy is an unsatisfied ladies' man. Geoff's a bear-loving man who satisfies. Problem? Convincing a straight man that satisfaction might be just around the bend.

Overall Fuzzy has a good life. He loves his family & friends, he enjoys his job and he never hurts for a date. The ladies seem to love the furry Fuzzy -- so why does he feel like he's missing out? And why does a surprise dinner with a strange man interest him more than a flirty hot waitress?

Geoff knows who he is and what he's after. He's searching for a big hairy man to wrap around him. But none have been right -- until he's manipulated into dinner with Fuzzy. Tall and broad, Fuzzy claims he lives up to his name. Everything that Geoff wants in a boyfriend. Except Fuzzy is straight.

When an opportunity arises -- Fuzzy is obliged to crash at Geoff's for the night -- Geoff works his derriere off to see what else he can make arise. Because he's determined to capture this Fuzzy wuzzy all for himself.


 You can find Geoff's Teddy @ Breathless Press, Amazon & All Romance ebooks (ARe)

2 comments:

  1. wow! I already loved Fuzzy, but he proved once again that he was worth my love. What a great man! And not to mention the one who "created" him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome interview! I loved fuzzy anf Geoff.

    ReplyDelete