Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Yes...I'm positive! #positivitychallenge day 1

You know how over on Facebook you get all these types of copy/paste and fill in the blanks things that people tag you in? Well most of them are fun and you play along...but this latest one that I got tagged in is more than fun...it made me think of all the good things I look forward to every day...so I'm gonna take the Positivity Challenge that the wonderful T.t. Miller tagged me in and I'll post them every day for 5 days on my FB wall...but I will also post them here because I want to share them with you guys too. *big smiles* <3 so much love...it's killing ya isn't it? hehe


Positivity Challenge

Day 1 of 5: T.t. Miller has challenged me to post 3 positive things a day for 5 days. List 3 positive things for 5 days and challenge 3 people each day to take the Positivity Challenge.

1. I am very grateful for waking up and having coffee in my hand...both are very important - if I don't have coffee I don't wake up and if I don't wake up well......

2. I am grateful that I have a book that is calling to me to write...the idea of running out of ideas is a scary prospect for an author.

3. I am grateful that I have so many friends I must say hello to every day or my life isn't complete...<3

I challenge Lee Brazil, Hank Edwards, and Dianne Hartsock to the 5 day Positivity Challenge. Make sure you tag your challenger with each post!



Stay tuned for the next one tomorrow! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment