Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Yes...I'm positive! #positivitychallenge day 4

I missed yesterday because I was running around like a mad mad woman...but I decided to pick up again today because hey, it makes me smile and isn't that what the positivity challenge is all about?


If you missed the first three posts and wanna catch-up I'll list them for you as I go...
Day 4
Day 5 (must it end? *pouts*)

If you need some background info, read here:
You know how over on Facebook you get all these types of copy/paste and fill in the blanks things that people tag you in? Well most of them are fun and you play along...but this latest one that I got tagged in is more than fun...it made me think of all the good things I look forward to every day...so I'm gonna take the Positivity Challenge that the wonderful T.t. Miller tagged me in and I'll post them every day for 5 days on my FB wall...but I will also post them here because I want to share them with you guys too. *big smiles* <3 so much love...it's killing ya isn't it? hehe


Positivity Challenge

Day 4 of 5: T.t. Miller has challenged me to post 3 positive things a day for 5 days. List 3 positive things for 5 days and challenge 3 people each day to take the Positivity Challenge.

1. I'm grateful that the weekend is coming soon and I can catch up on some much needed sleep...because day-um, I'm hugging with a free standing light thinking it's my best friend and telling him good morning right now...*yawns*

2. I'm grateful that Wicked Winds is now officially published (though I am still waiting for Amazon to approve it lol).

3. I am grateful for the coffee I've already consumed this morning and the coffee I still plan to consume this morning. Coffee is my friend and makes sure I keep my eyes open while driving to the EDJ. <3

Now for the 3 wonderful people I plan to tap this hump round of positivity...hehe

I challenge JR Weiershauser, Natalie Norment and Allison Cassatta to the 5 day Positivity Challenge. Make sure you tag your challenger with each post!

Stay tuned for the next one tomorrow! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment